About the site:
- Photos on this site may be used for non-commercial purposes. When photos are used, credit should be given to thcphotography.com. If the use is commercial, then permission is required.
- I presently use a Nikon D300 (12.3-megapixel) camera with a Nikkor 18-200 lens. Photos from this camera measure 4288x2848 pixels, however the uploaded pictures typically do not exceed 1024 pixels in width. The high resolution versions are available upon request.
- I am available for photo assignments in the Philadelphia (southeastern Pennsylvania) area.
About the photographer:
- After retiring from teaching I decided to pursue my interest in photography. This website has given me a start in the "photography business."
- My photos have been used in architectural portfolios, advertisements, government and commercial promotional materials, school catalog covers, a Philadelphia guide cover, and numerous websites. One of my photographs of Harvard Hall was used in the book Boston: City on a Hill, and another photo, this one of the skyline of Philadelphia, was featured in a full-page ad in the Philadelphia Inquirer for radio station B101.
- The most interesting project that I have had to date involved taking pictures to be used to make wall murals in a commercial building. One mural was a 17.5 foot tall picture of City Hall in Philadelphia and the other was a 9x35 foot view of the skyline of Philadelphia. Both photos were composites. For the skyline I took 32 frames (two rows of sixteen) from the roof of a center city skyscraper. The combining of the individual photos to form the large panoramas was done by Eykon, a wallcovering company headquartered in Memphis, TN.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.